Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to sign up for class in advance?
How do I sign up for class?
If you have a Body Alive account
- Visit our class schedule here. Filter to the correct studio location and click “reserve” on the class you would like to sign up for. For Crestview Hills schedule, click here.
- OR, download our Body Alive app!
If you don’t have a Body Alive account
- Come see us at the front desk at least 15 minutes before class and we can get you signed up! If you would like to reserve your spot ahead of time, you can do so by creating an account here. Once you have an account, you can make purchases.
What should I bring and wear to class?
- Bring: Water, Yoga mat (We have mats to rent in our studios for $2. Yogitoes and shower towels are $1 to rent. If it’s your first time at Body Alive, your yoga mat and towel rental are free)
- Wear: Comfortable fitted exercise clothes, ideally ones that wick away moisture
- Bring: Water, Yoga mat
- Wear: Comfortable fitted exercise clothes, ideally ones that wick away moisture and SHOES!
- Bring: Water
- Wear: Comfortable fitted exercise clothes, ideally ones that wick away moisture and sticky socks (available to purchase in studio)
Cycle (Kenwood only)
- Bring: Water
- Wear: Cycling or exercise tights/shorts and top. Indoor Cycle shoes with SPD clips are ideal but regular gym shoes work too!
What is the age requirement for classes?
What if I’m new to your class formats?
What if I’m new to heated classes?
Do you have locker rooms?
We have locker rooms and showers at our Kenwood, Mason, and Crestview Hills locations. The Oakley studio has individual bathrooms which can serve as a changing area as well.
What is your class cancellation policy?
What happens after my promotion expires?
Your promotion will automatically roll into an Unlimited Orange Membership unless you email email@example.com at least 72 hours in advance of your renewal date.