Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find your Covid-19 studio protocol?
Our Covid-19 protocol and guidelines are listed here. Please email us with any questions!
What is your studio class cancellation policy?
Body Alive requires you to cancel at least 12 hours prior to class. If you do not cancel during this time frame or if you are absent from class, you will be charged a $10.00 fee.
Can I attend more than one class per day?
No. In light of reduced class sizes, we are unable to accommodate multiple class reservations. If you are reserved for more than one class per day, including waitlisted classes, Body Alive reserves the right to remove class reservations beyond your earliest class.
*If you choose to attend multiple classes, you will be charged the single class drop-in rate of $15 per additional reservation.
How does the waitlist process work?
How far in advance can I register for classes?
- Orange Members: We offer a 14-day booking window for our members who have a recurring monthly membership.
- Class Packs: We offer a 7-day booking window for guests using class packs or single drop-in classes.
- Promotional memberships: We currently offer a 4-day booking window. However, effective Monday, 8/17, we will be increasing this to 7 days.
For more information regarding class reservation guidelines, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I have to sign up for class in advance?
Yes! We require all reservations be made prior to entering the studio. Please note: Orange Members are given first priority to reserve classes 14 days in advance. Non Orange Members can reserve classes 4 days in advance. We encourage you to email us at: email@example.com with any membership questions.
Can I use my membership at all of your studios?
Yes! All of our memberships are able to be used between our studio locations. We look forward to seeing you in class!
How do I sign up for class?
If you have a Body Alive account
- Visit our class schedule here. Filter to the correct studio location and click “reserve” on the class you would like to sign up for. For Crestview Hills schedule, click here.
- OR, download our Body Alive app!
If you don’t have a Body Alive account
- Please create an account here. Once you have an account, you can make class purchases and complete your registration.
What is the age requirement for classes?
What if I’m new to heated classes?
What should I bring and wear to class?
Hot Yoga, Hot Mat Pilates, Barre, Body Sculpt, and Power Sculpt
- Bring: Water, Yoga mat (We have mats to rent in our studios for $2. Yogitoes and shower towels are $1 to rent. If it’s your first time at Body Alive, your yoga mat and towel rental are free)
- Wear: Comfortable fitted exercise clothes, ideally ones that wick away moisture
- Bring: Water, Yoga mat
- Wear: Comfortable fitted exercise clothes, ideally ones that wick away moisture and SHOES!
What if I’m new to your class formats?
What happens after my promotion expires?
How do I cancel my membership?
What if I want to bring a friend with me?
Great! Our members are welcome to bring a friend to class with them! We offer single class drop-ins which can be purchased on our website. In order to do so, please follow the instructions above on how to create an account online. After your friend has a Body Alive account, email firstname.lastname@example.org to get their spot reserved.
I arrived a little late to class and the door was locked. Why?
We lock our studio doors during class for the safety and security of our students. We recommend getting to the studio 10-15 minutes before class starts so you have enough time to check in and prepare for class.
What is my username and password for Alive Online?
Your login credentials are the same as your standard Body Alive login. Your email address on file is your username. You can access our online site here.
What is the difference between On-Demand, Live-Stream, and Studio classes?
Alive Online, our virtual portal, offers both On-demand and Livestream classes. On-demand are taped classes, which can be accessed at any time with your $36/month Online Subscription. Livestream are classes happening at a specific time and require pre-registration with your Online Subscription or Live-Stream class packages.
Studio classes are in-person classes which are attended by visiting one of our studio locations. These classes require pre-registration using a single drop-in, class pack, or membership purchase. Pricing options are available for purchase on our website and app.