Frequently Asked Questions
What is your studio class cancellation policy?
Body Alive requires you to cancel at least 6 hours prior to class for all classes. If you do not cancel during this time frame or if you are absent from class, the following will result:
- Orange and promotional members will be charged a $10 penalty fee.
- Class packs and single class credits will result in the loss of the reserving credit.
Can I attend more than one class per day?
YES! You are welcome to attend multiple class sessions in a single day.
How does the waitlist process work?
How far in advance can I register for classes?
- Orange Members: We offer a 7-day booking window for our members who have a recurring monthly membership.
- Class Packs: We offer a 5-day booking window for guests using class packs or single drop-in classes.
- Promotional memberships: We offer a 5-day booking window for promotional guests.
For more information regarding class reservation guidelines, please email us at: email@example.com
Do I have to sign up for class in advance?
Yes! We require all reservations be made prior to entering the studio. Please note: Orange Members are given first priority to reserve classes 14 days in advance. Non Orange Members can reserve classes 4 days in advance. We encourage you to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with any membership questions.
Can I use my membership at all of your studios?
Yes! All of our memberships are able to be used between our studio locations. We look forward to seeing you in class!
How do I sign up for class?
If you have a Body Alive account
- Visit our class schedule here. Filter to the correct studio location and click “reserve” on the class you would like to sign up for. For Crestview Hills schedule, click here.
- OR, download our Body Alive app!
If you don’t have a Body Alive account
- Please create an account here. Once you have an account, you can make class purchases and complete your registration.
What is the age requirement for classes?
What if I’m new to heated classes?
What should I bring and wear to class?
Hot Yoga, Hot Mat Pilates, Barre, Body Sculpt, and Power Sculpt
- Bring: Water, Yoga mat, and a hand towel (optional).
- Wear: Comfortable fitted exercise clothes, ideally ones that wick away moisture
- Bring: Water, Yoga mat, and 1-3 lb weights (optional).
- Wear: Comfortable fitted exercise clothes, ideally ones that wick away moisture and SHOES!
What if I’m new to your class formats?
What happens after my promotion expires?
How do I cancel my membership?
What if I want to bring a friend with me?
Great! Our members are welcome to bring a friend to class with them! We offer single class drop-ins which can be purchased on our website. In order to do so, please follow the instructions above on how to create an account online. After your friend has a Body Alive account, email email@example.com to get their spot reserved.
I forgot my mat. Can I get one at the studio?
Yes! We have mats and Yogitoes available for purchase, or you can rent them at the front desk for $5 each.
Sweat and shower towels:
Sweat and shower towels are not available for rental, but can be purchased:
- Sweat towels- $1
- Shower towels- $5
Do you have showers?
Yes! Our Kenwood, Mason, and Crestview Hills studios all have showers for you to use. If you need a towel, it can be purchased at the front desk for $5.
Where can I put my belongings?
Our studios have lockers and cubbies for you to store your personal belongings inside the lockers and cubbies. If you have smaller items, feel free to still bring them into the studio with you, but we ask that you store any bags or large items in the cubbies or lockers to keep the pathways clear in the studio. We also ask that if you bring your phone into the studio, please make sure it is turned off during class.
I arrived to the studio early and the door was locked. Why?
To give our staff and instructors time to prepare the studio for upcoming classes, studio doors will be locked until 15 minutes before class time.
I arrived a little late to class and the door was locked. Why?
We lock our studio doors during class for the safety and security of our students. We recommend getting to the studio 10-15 minutes before class starts so you have enough time to check in and prepare for class.