Peanut Butter Oatmeal Energy Bites
These easy, no bake Granola bites from www.getcreativejuice.com are a great way to pack the energy with protein and nuts. Get creative with your ingredients by mixing it up with oatmeal, raisins, pretzels, dried cherries, or Nutella!
- 1 cup oats
- ⅔ cup toasted shredded coconut
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup honey
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Roll and compress the mixture into 1 inch rounds and place on parchment paper
- Refrigerate a few minutes until firm and then transfer to an air tight container.
Refrigerate and enjoy for up to one week.