Part-Time Fitness Instructor
Body Alive is a high-energy fitness studio offering Hot Power Yoga, Hot Mat Pilates, Barre, and Cardio classes and we’re seeking the top fitness instructors in the area!
Are you a current fitness professional looking to add a few more classes to your schedule? Do you love group fitness?
Bring your passion and energy for fitness ALIVE with Body Alive! Body Alive is looking for dynamic and confident individuals that are high performers with a passion for fitness to join our team. A background teaching in the group fitness industry is preferred, but not required. Musicality and the ability to lead a room of 50+ people are a must! If you are a good fit for the job, you will also be outgoing, reliable, highly skilled at multitasking, have excellent communication skills, and be genuine and passionate about helping others reach their goals.
- A natural “people-person” – Enthusiastic, confident and outgoing personality
- Passion for fitness, wellness, and helping others reach their goals
- Ability and desire to connect with members and develop relationships through outstanding customer service
- Dependable with a strong work ethic – natural willingness to go above and beyond
- Confidence to energetically command a room of 50+ people
- Musicality – ability to keep rhythm and count to beat of music
- Background in fitness, dance or cheerleading preferred but not required
- Willingness to use Body Alive’s sequences and playlists to maintain a consistent brand
- Existing fitness professionals welcome
- Availability to teach a minimum of 4 classes per week (both early morning and evenings preferred)
- Diligent planning and preparation before each class
- Work with the Body Alive training team on an on-going basis to continually improve skillset
- Assist with keeping the studio tidy
- Ability to lift hand weights, demonstrate all moves required in class, and maintain high-energy for a 60 minute class is required
- If you’re an experienced group fitness instructor, click here.
- If you’re brand-new to teaching group fitness, click here.