Kenwood Part-Time Manager
Body Alive is looking for members to add to our team! We are currently seeking two part-time Assistant Studio Managers with a passion for health and fitness at our Kenwood location.
- A natural “people-person” – Enthusiastic, confident, and outgoing personality
- Passion for fitness, wellness, and helping others reach their goals
- Ability and desire to connect with members and develop relationships through outstanding customer service
- Dependable with a strong work ethic – natural willingness to go above and beyond
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, which will require multi-tasking and organization skills
- Assist with customer service at the front desk (checking students in, assisting with client purchases, etc.)
- Detailed cleaning required throughout the day: mopping and disinfecting after each class, dusting, sweeping, locker room cleaning, etc.
- Communicate with current and potential customers on a daily basis in the studio and over the phone
- Understand current promotions and discounts in order to work with clients on pricing options
- Enforce studio policies and procedures
- Ensure all in-studio marketing, administrative supplies, and studio literature is stocked and visible
- Input inventory for retail clothing and other items
- Take pictures for social media platforms
- Other duties as assigned
To apply, please fill out the questionnaire here.
Feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions. We will be in touch with you soon!