Full-Time Fitness Instructor- Moon Valley
Body Alive is a high-energy fitness studio offering Hot Power Yoga and Hot Mat Pilates and we’re seeking the top instructors in the Phoenix area!
Bring your passion and energy for group fitness ALIVE with Body Alive! Body Alive is looking for dynamic and confident individuals that are high performers with a passion for fitness to join our team. A background teaching in the group fitness industry is preferred, but not required. Musicality and the ability to lead a room of 50+ people are a must! If you are a good fit for the job, you will also be outgoing, reliable, highly skilled at multitasking, have excellent communication skills, and be genuine and passionate about helping others reach their goals.
A TYPICAL 40 HOUR WORK WEEK WOULD CONSIST OF:
- Teaching 15 classes per week
- 3 classes per day, 5 days a week (4 weekdays, 1 weekend)
- Desire to teach several types of workouts
- Diligent planning and preparation before each class
- Work with the Body Alive training team on an on-going basis to continually improve skillset, as well as train new instructors
- Assist with keeping the studio tidy
Continue to build a culture of community at Body Alive
Model all studio activities through self-involvement (leading by example)
Ensure BA branding through consistency and continuity in all actions
- Salary plus bonus opportunities
- Health insurance
- 401k matching plan
- Paid Time Off
- Free Studio Membership
- A natural “people-person” – Enthusiastic, confident, and outgoing personality
- Passion for fitness, wellness, and helping others reach their goals
- Ability and desire to connect with members and develop relationships through outstanding customer service
- Dependable with a strong work ethic – natural willingness to go above and beyond
- Confidence to energetically command a room of 50+ people
- Musicality – ability to keep rhythm and count to beat of music
- Background in fitness, dance, or cheerleading preferred but not required
- Willingness to use Body Alive’s sequences and playlists to maintain a consistent brand
- Tech-savvy is a plus
- If you’re an experienced group fitness instructor, click here.
- If you’re brand-new to teaching group fitness, click here.