Customer Service Representative
Body Alive is rapidly growing and looking for members to add to our team! We are currently seeking a qualified Customer Service Professional with a passion for health and fitness. As a Body Alive Customer Service
Professional, you must strive to deliver the best client experience possible on a daily basis!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Answer all customer inquiries via email, text, and phone in a timely manner
- Must work with clients to help set up a pricing option that works best for them
- Keep up on current Body Alive promotions and discounts
- Be well-versed in Body Alive policies and procedures concerning client accounts
- Handle customer concerns and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives in a timely manner
- Prepare weekly product and service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Monday – Tuesday – 12pm-8pm
- Wednesday – Friday – 10am-6pm
- Must be passionate about health and fitness
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and professional demeanor
- Willingness to go the extra mile for the customer!
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong background in customer service
- Ability to work and function in a TEAM ENVIRONMENT is a must
- Strong computer skills required with knowledge of MS office programs
- Ability to multi-task and manage client concerns
- Solid verbal and written communication skills required
- Salaried plus bonus opportunities
- Health, dental, and vision Insurance
- 401k matching
- Opportunity for growth
- Vacation days
- Free Studio Membership
Required education: Associates Degree
Please email in to careers@bodyalivefitness.
com with resume, preferred job type and salary requirements!